Spirit Lake Fishing
5684 Acres - Iowa's largest lake.
Iowa's best walleye lake.
B.A.S.S. 52nd ranked bass lake in the US.
- 5782 Acres in West and East combined.
- Great panfishing including big bluegills, crappie and yellow bass.
- West Okoboji - B.A.S.S. 46th ranked bass lake in the US.
- Excellent walleye fishing.
- Connected to Upper Gar, Minnewashta, and Lower Gar lakes for even more fishing opportunities.
When fishing Okoboji or Spirit Lake The Iowa Guide service works closely with area resorts and bait shops to make your stay enjoyable.
The Iowa Guide has been helping people enjoy the outstanding fishing on the Okobojis and Spirit Lake since 1999. Born and raised just a short distance from the Iowa Great Lakes, Doug has been fishing and hunting in NW Iowa most of his life. He also spent numerous years on competitive walleye circuits. During his career Doug won three tournaments. He also finished 17th one year in the prestigious In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail Angler of the Year race. A professional guide since 1986 Doug has the fishing guide experience to make your trip successful and enjoyable.
The Iowa Guide takes great pride in working with young and first time anglers so they can fish with confidence and enjoy the trip of a lifetime. The Family Fun Pac provides an adventure for all, even those who don't care to fish.